Monday, February 22, 2010

First "milestone"

So, I thought that hitting 170 was going to be a piece of cake. I also thought I'd have reached it earlier this month.
Well, even though tomorrow is my official weigh-in day, I couldn't help posting that I hit 169 this morning!!! That's 5 lbs since last Tuesday's weigh-in. Insane. Apparently, all I've been needing to do is walk around for 8 hours or so a day with Chloe strapped to me!
That's been my workout for most of this week. The last day I did an actual workout was on Tuesday when I did a 5K on the treadmill. I had to split it up and do half in the morning and half at night, but I did it! I also have been eating alot more fruit this week. I've been noticing that my cravings for unhealthy foods are lessening. That's cool.
More good news--I found out that I can swim laps at the high school pool. I just have to figure out if it costs anything and how to get in... But then I'm good to go! I'm hoping to have found that out by next week so I can go maybe 2 days. I'm hoping to get set up with a DR. by next week so I can get my foot treated too. I think once I can get that figured out it'll be waaaay easier to exercise! Woo hoo.
So....one more pound and I've hit the 10 lbs lost mark!

0 comments:

Post a Comment