Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Boot Camp, Part Deux

I am on week 3 of Biggest Loser bootcamp. I hemmed and hawed about whether to move on to week 3 since I haven't been doing it every day. But finally decided that I had to go for it! I'd like to do it 4 or 5 more times before weigh-in next week. With adding the week 3 segment to the workout, I did a total of 45 minutes!! I am sweaty! My lower back is tight, but I feel really good about making it through. I think it's cool that I can do the whole workout by modifying some of the moves so I'll be able to go back through them again later and still be challenged by them as I am able to do the moves just like they show them! So cool.
I am not setting a weight loss goal for this week. Instead I'm just looking forward to how much I'll be able to lose by killing it this week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment