Tuesday, January 5, 2010

39 weeks.

Tuesdays are weigh-in days. Less morning was 178. CRAP. So now my goal is 53 lbs... I guess I let myself induldge a little too much over Christmas holiday.
While we were away, my sister-in-law and I were reading the latest Shape magazine. There was an article with a few success stories. As with many of these stories, the first one started with the woman telling how a sexually abusive relationship was her trigger to her weight gain. My SIL asks, "do you ever wonder if we have some sort of trigger like that?" Neither one of us has suffered sexual abuse that I know of, but clearly there must be some sort of trigger point. I'd love to figure it out during this journey.
The Biggest Loser starts again tonight. I wish we had a DVR so I could speed-watch it. But it does offer a great opportunity to get 2 hours in on my treadmill!

0 comments:

Post a Comment