Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thirsty Thursday

We went out to eat at Tumbleweed tonight to celebrate Mark's birthday tonight. I had a burrito (which I had ordered as a chimichanga, but the waitress knew better) and some chips. 650 calores--not bad for going out to eat. Total for the day=1615 calories.... could be better.
I did the biggest loser last chance workout dvd tonight. I just did the week 1-2 workout--this one's hard! And it's only the 2nd or 3rd time I've done it. And it's a 40 minute workout.
I think tomorrow I'll take it easy and just do a mile on the treadmill. I'm scrapbooking all night tomorrow. One of the girls offered to bring snacks and I said don't count me in, I'll bring my own. Maybe that was rude, but I need to have a plan ahead of time or I'm in trouble! I think I'll bring an apple & peanut butter or some of those 100 cal snacks. We shall see... four days till weigh-in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment