Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 37

It seems like I've been doing this for a very long time... But we've still got 37 weeks to go! How fantastic.
I wasn't looking forward to this week's weigh-in nearly as much as last week's. And it seemed like it was a long week. As previously mentioned, I probably ate a pound of cheese this weekend (I wish I were joking) and celebrated two family birthdays.
However, here are my workout accomplishments: 5 1/2 miles on the treadmill and 3 days of Biggest Loser DVD workouts. Not bad, right?!
All of that brings me to what the scale told me this morning: 174
I LOST 1 POUND! Thank you, Jesus. Seriously.
It is so motivating to see the scale move down. It makes me want to make better choices and workout more to see how far down it can go!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment