Saturday, January 9, 2010

Workouts.

I am on Day 3 of the Biggest Loser Bootcamp workout. It's set up for a 6 week program: every 2 weeks, you add on to your workout. The first two weeks is a circuit training that last for 35 minutes. I think by weeks 5-6, the workout ends up being close to an hour. It's good--I am able to do all of the moves but I get really tired and have to modify the last move, lunges where you jump from side to side.
Now that I've done that workout tonight, I'm about to get on the treadmill and do a mile. My husband's been working out with me today and yesterday and it's been AWESOME. There have been a few instances of butt pinching and, "let me show you how to do that move." All in all it's been really good to have a workout buddy, despite the minor distractions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment