Friday, April 16, 2010

And I'm back.

I took a little break from blogging. Just didn't get to it, I guess.
I've been stalled since my last entry. Not that I haven't been working on it. But I'm at 167 right now. I thought I'd be much further along by now. My body, apparently, doesn't agree. We had some illness, traveling, holidays, etc. since my March 1st entry so this past week I've been re-committed to food journaling and exercising. I have been having some problems with my feet that make it really hard to exercise. I started seeing a physical therapist in March and that's helped some. We're making progress, however slowly. I had wanted to be at 150 by my birthday, but now it means 17 lbs in 3 weeks. I'm not on the Biggest Loser--not sure it's realistic in real life!! Maybe if I work really hard I could be at 160 by then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment